Monday, February 7, 2011

The Biblio Brat

The Biblio Blgazine is where I share my thoughts. My hope is that visitors will see a point of view or aspect new to them.

Posts on this site will be about books as well as current issues affecting literacy and literature. You may not agree with me always.

I only ask that you disagree with me agreeably.

I welcome respectful discourse. Going through life hearing your own thoughts coming out of someone else’s mouth constantly is an intellectual life suck. I’d rather surround myself with those of differing opinions, who are willing to discuss them, than those who are merely a mirror of my own, and are fearful of change.

I hope there is something here you find of interest. If not, I welcome suggestions regarding books, topics, and format.

No comments:

Post a Comment